A&F Chambers are currently recruiting for an internal Accounts Assistant to join our client, a top 30 Accountancy Practice.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be taking over several processes to ensure the firm can complete its month-end reporting promptly.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Allocating bank payments and receipts daily.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Cover for the client accounts when required.
- Inputting of purchase ledger invoices onto Sage accounting system when required.
- Ensuring all invoices are signed off by management and are coded to the correct nominal code.
- Maintaining fixed asset / depreciation schedule.
- Helping maintain data on client billing system.
- Producing all month end procedure reports to hand over to financial controller i.e. bank reconciliations, journals, fixed asset register.
- Expenses and petty cash.
- Raising all payments to suppliers via online banking.
- Updating cash flow sheets.
- Credit Control report.
- Minimum of 6 GCSE’s grade B and above
- Minimum of 300 UCAS tariff points from 3 A Levels
- Sage and Excel experience desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in another finance role
- Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm (some flex)
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- 22 days holiday + 8 for bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Workplace pension