- £20,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our client whose office is based near Fenchurch street.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working in a small, friendly team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with 6-24 months experience looking to step into a busy and varied role.
Ideally, you will have experience working for an insurance firm however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Receipting and allocating incoming cash
- Send out remittances for bond payments
- Processing cheque payment requests
- Credit Control
- Query any unmatched receipts
- Run daily cheque reports
- Taking credit card payments over the phone
- Allocate any cheques that have been cashed
- Processing bank transfers
- Premium finance journal posting and receipt allocation
- Assist with audit
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- IT Literate, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Salary up to £26,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full time, permanent opportunity