- £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join our client in Rayleigh.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the accounts department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with production of management accounts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Payroll (automated)
- Cash flow forecasts
- Assist with preparing month end accounts
- Credit Control
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Preparing and processing weekly payment
- Year end audit
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum AAT qualified (or working towards)
- IT literate, with knowledge and experience in using Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- Salary up to £30,000 p.a.