- Competitive Salary
A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our client, a top accountancy practice, in Ipswich.
This role would be ideal for someone who has significant exposure with preparing management accounts and ideally qualified or studying towards an AAT or ACCA qualification although this is not essential.
Our client will consider individuals who have experience in an accountancy practice or an in-house background.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Assist with budget/ forecast preparation
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Prepare month end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Provide information for the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Aged debt analysis
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- IT Literate, with knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a driver with own car, as there will be occasional travel to client offices
- Self-motivated with a strong eye for detail
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Full time, permanent role