- £18,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our client in Felsted.
Our client, a leading specialist in their field, are looking for an integral member of their team to work towards reducing the company's exposure to bad debt. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced confident individual looking to expand their knowledge within the industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out credit checks of new customers
- Record all invoice queries
- Sending monthly statements
- Resolve day to day credit control issues
- Control debtor days
- Carrying out month end processes including reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Identify bad debt risks
- Review bank account
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- 3 years previous experience in Credit Control or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- IT Literate, with experience using Sage Line 50 & Microsoft Excel
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30PM
- Salary up to £24,000 p.a.
- Permanent, Full time role
- Fantastic Benefits Available (to be disclosed upon successful application)