- £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
An established company in Birmingham are looking to seek an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing credit control support across the whole business to maximize cash allocation. Ideally the candidate will have a basic understanding of financial principles.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maximize cash collection
- Ensure all receipts are posted and keep unallocated cash to a minimum
- Communicate over the phone
- Keep detailed notes
- Deal with customer queries
- Assisting with any other tasks as required.
- Dealing with refund requests, issuing payments.
- 5 GCSE’S A-C
- Ideally worked in the legal sector / Law firm or professional services
- Confident individual with excellent communication skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Remains calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Flexible approach to working hours
Thank you for your application, due to a high volume of applications if we haven’t responded to you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful at this time