- £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our client in Wickford, a successful and established business ASAP.
In this role, you will be working in a small finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Interviews available immediately.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Process new account applications
- Review bank account for incoming payments
- Manage end of month invoicing process
- Resolve day to day credit control issues
- Issue chase letters as required
- Identify bad debt risks
- Record all invoice queries
- Liaise with sales department and process credits appropriately
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Ideally you will be available at short notice
- IT Literate, including experience using Sage 50 (essential)
- Experience within a similar role, ideally in an SME environment
- You will be a proactive self-starter with a professional attitude
- Monday to Friday, 7:30AM to 4:30PM
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- 30 days holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free parking available