- £24,000 - £29,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our client, a top 20 accountancy practice to work within their internal finance team.
A professional services background would be an advantage. i.e. if you have worked for another accountancy practice or law firm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maximise cash collection; reduce 90+ days debt and manage risk to minimise exposure to the firm
- Ensure that all receipts are posted on the day of receipt or the day following and keep unallocated cash to a minimum
- Communicate with clients by telephone, email or letter as appropriate
- Keep detailed notes within the Credit Control System of actions taken and responses from clients or partners
- Deal with customer queries in a timely manner and escalate to relevant person where appropriate
- Follow up to ensure that queries have been dealt with
- Have regular meetings with as requested
- Assist in the implementation of a new improved credit control module and related new procedures
- Good academic grades
- A Levels / Higher Education Qualifications also preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to work without supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Flexible and approachable
- Competitive annual salary depending upon experience.
- Paid overtime agreed in advance.
- Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period.
- 20 days annual leave. Buy and sell holidays.
- Group life cover x3 salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Salary review annually in October.
- Eligibility for the firm’s Profit-Sharing Plan.
- Access to several other benefits with preferential rates i.e. health screening/GP support, critical illness covers and private medical insurance.