A&F Chambers are currently under instruction on behalf of an established company who have grown exponentially since its inception. They now seek an experienced Finance Manager / Controller on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day to day financial tasks of the business.
The successful candidate will have excellent accountancy skills, be able to work to defined deadlines and be able to communicate financial data clearly. Plenty of opportunity to assist with streamlining processes so would suit a solution orientated individual.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Posting credit card receipts into Sage and matching up to the correct Sales Ledger entries.
- Regular Aged Debt reporting - ready to present to the board.
- Dealing with refund requests, issuing payments.
- Importing Sales data into Sage.
- Overseeing the accounts department.
- VAT returns.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Assisting the Finance Director with any other tasks as required.
- Any other adhoc reporting as required.
- Ideally, you will have some form of accounting qualification however QBE considered.
- Experience of financial management within an SME business.
- Ability to produce / advise / present financial information.
- Analytical mind and good commercial awareness with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills essential.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM with 30 mins for lunch (non-negotiable).
- Salary flexible depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Parking available.