- £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
- Preparing & posting all monthly journals to final TB stage
- Monthly TB review pre and post month end close.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations and review with Financial Controller
- Quarterly Balance Sheet flux analysis
- Fixed Asset register management including depreciation and capital allowances calculations.
- Monthly accrual and prepayment accounting
- Monthly intercompany balances reconciliation
- VAT accounting (UK and ROI) All other accounting matters affecting the general ledger
- Monthly calculation and evaluation of project unbilled receivables and contract liabilities with Group FC.
- Monthly reconciliation of revenues recognized from projects
- Quarterly NRV assessment for contract and WIP inventory
- Monthly production of P&L and B/S from TB in Ms Excel
- Monthly overhead cost update and analysis
- Ensure all Key Financial Reports are reviewed, signed and filed correctly.
- National Statistics Office submissions
- Pensions management oversight Other reporting tasks as required from time to time
- SAGE 1000 ERP super user, HFM super user
- Excel spreadsheet skills to advanced level (data extraction, vlookups, pivot table)
- Good understanding and application of UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Understanding of accounting consolidation rules and experience of multi-currency consolidations.
Qualities Required For Role
- Quality of work and attention to detail
- Organised, Maintain a well organised desk with up to date official documents
- Efficiently work with in a team to achieve goals
- Initiative - Work to meet objectives and solve problems with in deadlines
- Composure to remain focused on task
- Continuous development of own skills and competencies
- Communication – Ability to express opinions appropriately and maintain a listening ear
Desired Experience and Education
- Accountancy qualification or studier (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree in Finance and Accounting an advantage
- Minimum 4 years in a similar role