A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our client in Chigwell.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager or Controller with previous management experience working within a busy accounts department.
The Financial Controller has responsibility for all aspects of financial control, finance systems & reporting, budgeting & forecasting and the role is fundamental to the company’s continuing growth.
Please note that occasional travel may be required with this role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Forecasting and cash flow management
- Monthly profit and loss
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Journals including prepayments and accruals
- Petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Ideally you will be fully Qualified however, part qualified also considered
- IT Literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Sage packages
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Be organised and able to plan well
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Permanent, Full time role
- Salary negotiable depending on experience