- £45,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
I am currently seeking an experienced Finance Controller to join a well-established, growing organisation in on a permanent, full-time basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day to day financial tasks of the business.
- Assisting the Financial Director with any tasks as required.
- Manage all financial reporting and audit requirements ensuring that all statutory reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting the Monthly Management Pack and related financial schedules accurately and on time.
- Overseeing the accounts department.
- VAT Returns.
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Posting credit card receipts into Sage and matching up to the correct Sales Ledger entries.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have excellent accountancy skills, be able to work to defined deadlines and be able to communicate financial data clearly.
- Professionalism and integrity with impact and presence
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication with the ability to explain complex financial information at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrates leadership and the ability to influence others.
- (Fully qualified) CIMA, ACCA, ACA OR Qualified by experience.
- Ability to produce / advise / present financial information.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM with 1 hour for lunch.
- Salary flexible depending on experience starting at £45,000.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free Parking.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please apply direct or contact Isabella Lister at A&F Chambers