Through a newly created role, A&F Chambers are recruiting for a newly Qualified Accountant to join our Client near Westminster.
To be considered for this position, you will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
Individuals seeking to make their first move out of practice also considered.
Immediate start and interviews available.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and working in a small team, duties will include:
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting records
- Preparing accurate management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing key supplier accounts
- Preparing and filing the statutory accounts
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Treasury duties, cash flow etc
- Providing Analysis and support as needed
- Providing reports as required
- Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm) 1 hr for lunch
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- 24 days hols + 8 for bank holiday
- Immediate start available
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Analytically minded with excellent communication skills
- PC literate - Xero experience desirable or Access Dimensions
- Decisive with the ability to take ownership in the absence of the Head of Finance
Please contact Hannah O’Brien @ A&F Chambers for more info