- £16,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Maintain payroll operations by following company procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- File all payroll related matters.
- Dealing effectively with client queries.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties.
- At least 1 year experience in Payroll.
- Have experience of end-to-end payroll processing.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of Auto-Enrolment
- Work effectively on own initiative or as a part of a team.
- Experience with CIS would be desirable.
- Have strong IT skills. (Intermediate Excel Essential)