- £23,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
A&F Chambers are currently under instruction on behalf of a successful business who have continued to grow since their inception.
They now seek an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them at their head office near London Bridge on a permanent, full-time basis.
This would suit someone with at least 3 years AP/Purchase Ledger experience looking for their next move. You will be able to work to defined deadlines and possess excellent communication skills.
Immediate interview slots available.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, duties include but are not limited to:
- Process invoices, reconcile delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Enter purchase invoices onto the accounting system
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing details within the purchase ledger accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements, follow up missing invoices
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process BACS payments and prepare cheques
- Handle queries
- Batch high volumes of invoices
- Make instant payment requests
- Production of management information as requested
- Production of management information against agreed KPI’s.
- Make payments for business expense returns
- Raise cheques when necessary
- Have previous experience within a similar role, 3 years minimum
- IT Literate, with knowledge of Excel essential (Intermediate) and Sage Line 50
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organised, with the ability to work in a team or independently
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Full time, permanent role (40 hrs per week)
- Flexible start time