- £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must be computer literate, Excel, Word & Microsoft Word
• Good Telephone Manner
• Eye for detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to deal with all levels of the business, directors
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Very Good Excel Knowledge
Description of Responsibilities & Job Role
• Direct phone enquires to the appropriate staff members & replying to general information requests with the accurate information on behalf of the business.
• Doing weekly office walk arounds and reporting any health and safety issues to the commercial director and keeping a log of the walk around report.
• Providing refreshments for the team.
• Maintaining all meeting room calendars on the Roomwizard system, ensuring that there are no meeting clashes.
• Setting up the boardroom for meetings.
• Organise refreshments for meetings & arrange biscuits, pastries or lunches for meetings where required.
• ‘Front of house’ in a courteous and professional manner meet and greet all office visitors.
• Keeping the office tidy at all times, ensuring the kitchen/toilets are clean and stocked up and the office is presentable at all times.
• Sign in all visitors.
• Provide/offer refreshments to visitors.
• Sign for packages from couriers.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post, organising and sending outgoing post.
• Post office runs, for daily post requirements.