A very successful, modern business in Ongar is currently on the search for a Receptionist to join them on a 6-12-month contract.
This company boast beautiful offices with full facilities / latest tech. A truly fantastic company with a great team culture.
Please note that this assignment will not start until late Oct / Nov.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering and fielding all incoming calls
- Direct phone enquires to the appropriate staff members
- Doing weekly office walk arounds and reporting any health and safety issues
- Providing refreshments for the team.
- Maintaining all meeting room calendars
- Setting up the boardroom for meetings.
- Organise refreshments for meetings.
- Front of house duties.
- Book any hotels all staff members where the appropriate line manager has approved.
- Assist Finance with weekly filing of payment run documents.
- Assist Finance with reconciling the company credit card bank statements ensuring all the transactions have the matching receipts in the folder for VAT return purposes.
- Assist Finance Keeping a log of all company cars info i.e. who drives what car, when the MOT/service is due on each company car etc.
- Using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Excel, produce correspondence and documents and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases where appropriate.
- Keeping first aid box stocked up.
- End of day tidy up (office).
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (pro rata)
- Free parking
- Salary negotiable depending on experience