- £45,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Through a newly created role, A&F Chambers are recruiting exclusively for a Reporting / Management Accountant to join our client in Mayfair, London on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the board, you will be responsible for the day to day financial management of the business.
To be considered for this position, you will be either ACA (practice trained) or ACCA qualified.
You will need to be confident and experienced with preparing management accounts for multiple companies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Management accounts and present to the senior management team for several companies on a monthly basis
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Cash Forecasting
- Budgets Annual and monthly analysis
- Revenue/Expenses Sheets
- Raising sales invoices
- Production of Quarterly management accounts for all companies
- Dealing with external Accountants
- Excel Modelling
- Maintaining accounting documentation
- Reporting and maintaining FCA
- Supervision of petty cash
- Production of statements
- Monthly reporting
- Preparation of pay runs Amendments
- Dealing with all company renewals (i.e. memberships & insurance policies)
- Provision of Bank Statements to external accountants on a monthly basis
- Opening of new company bank accounts
- Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Able to deliver accurate accounts in a timely manner
- Qualified (either ACA or ACCA)
- Ideally practice trained
- Intermediate Excel skills as a minimum
- Hours: 9AM – 6PM with 1hr for lunch
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days + 8 days for bank holiday – an additional one day added for each completed year up to a maximum of 25 days + 2-3 days kept back for xmas depending on timing…….
- Pension Scheme: i.e. Employer and employee contribution -Standard minimum
- Benefits: After completing probation Tastecard, Medical Insurance and after six months Life Assurance 4 x times salary
- Bonus Structure: None