- Free Parking, Study Support
A&F Chambers are currently working with a well-established family run organisation who is seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant to join their team ASAP.
My client is also willing to consider study support (AAT).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices on a timely and accurate basis
- Dealing with resident billing queries in a sensitive, but efficient manner
- Ensuring that the sales ledger department provides a high-quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that receipts are banked promptly and in full and allocated on a timely and accurate basis
- Setting up new admissions, processing discharges and other account variations on the billing system
- Work closely with the credit control function as required to minimise the occurrence of problem debts
- Processing of refunds and adjustments
- Liaison with other colleagues to ensure that anomalies are investigated/queries dealt with in a timely manner
- Investigation of credit balances
- Liaison with Local Authorities as appropriate
- Other duties appropriate to the post
- The hours are 8.30am to 5pm (30mins lunch), 40 hours per week.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- Free parking Immediate start available