A&F Chambers is recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join our client in Rayleigh.
Working for this highly reputable and growing company, your role will be to ensure the effective operation of the credit control function.
Please note that this is a standalone role where you will be responsible for the entire credit control function from start to finish (B2B and B2C accounts).
Ideally, you will already be a member of the CICM however, my client is willing to offer study support to the successful candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and oversee credit control for both B2B & B2C accounts
- Proactively chase debts via post, email and telephone while following procedures
- Understand the internal sales invoicing process to be able to cover when required
- Raise ad-hoc credit notes, invoices and journals as required
- Review and maintain allocation of payments
- Reconcile accounts
- Calculate and apply interests for overdue accounts
- Provide support to clients to set up Deferred Payments Schemes
- Ensure all financial paperwork is up to date
- Organised with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to work in a team or to own initiative
- 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- 20 days holiday + 8 BH
- NEST pension scheme
- Interviews available immediately