A&F Chambers are currently recruiting for a Settlement Analyst so join our client in Basildon.
The role will entail assisting in the daily balancing process and provision of information to client, the continuous automation, improvement of the settlement processes and supporting the implementation of new clients on to the platform.
- Balancing and reconciling the processing platform within agreed client SLAs
- Manage daily/monthly reconciliation processes, research, and root-cause analysis for identified reconciling items
- Settling funds with clients and governing organisations and for controlling company exposure to liability
- Review and sign off daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations
- Manage audits for the department - internal, statutory, SOX
- Provide Settlement and Reconciliation training to new clients
- Make decisions based on experience and ability to anticipate problem situations and be proactive in reducing liability.
- Proactively manage Settlement incidences, major issues and concerns should be escalated to Manager.
- Accounting, Finance or Statistics background.
- Extensive audit and/or reconciliation experience.
- Advanced in the use of MS Excel, Access, Word, PPT and Visio.
- Knowledge of card/scheme processing desired
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, customer orientation
- Can work independently with management and technical groups on the functions they support.
- Ability to work as a member of the team to deliver customer focused service.
- Strong verbal, written and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Pro-active approach in meeting agreed deadlines
- Quality-focused, with attention to detail, good use of language
- Ability to adapt to different situations